Natural Dog Company - Paw Soother Travel Stick
Soothe your pup's paws wherever you are!
Stick 0.15 oz / 4.5 ml
Do you find your dog licking their paws incessantly? Does Fido suffer from dry, cracked paw pads? With this potent Paw Soother in a convenient chap stick-size, you’ll never have to worry again about your pup suffering from rough paw pads.
Natural Dog Company’s Paw Soother balm is an organic, vegan, 100% natural blend of essential vitamins, minerals, moisturizing butter, and potent plant oils working to heal, treat, & protect your pup’s paws!
Paw Soother is ideal for dry, chapped, rough paws. The healing balm alleviates peeling, cracked paws; treats Hyperkeratosis of the paw; relieves paw allergy symptoms; helps to fade scars and heal wounds; protects and soothes irritation from extreme weather conditions, and more!
Help soothe paw irritation and conditions with this on-the-go Paw Soother Travel Stick. Toss it in your pocket or your backpack, your pup (& their paws) will thank you!
Does your pup leave you wondering why they lick their paws so much? Are dry, cracked paws taking away from playtime? This 100% all-natural Paw Soother healing balm is precisely what the vet ordered.
Your dog’s paw pads play an essential role in their everyday life, protecting canine paws against the elements. But that doesn’t mean they can stand up against all conditions and ailments. That’s where Paw Soother comes in.
This organic, vegan paw balm is specially formulated to heal rough, chapped, dry, and irritated paw pads. From paw pad hyperkeratosis, aka “hairy paw,” to common dog allergies, peeling paw pads, and more, this Paw Soother healing balm will keep tails waggin’ and paws feeling great.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
- Scars & wounds
- Hyperkeratosis of the paw
- Paw allergy symptoms
- Extreme weather conditions
- Dry & irritated elbows
Healthy paws need to remain hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows your pup to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury. Paw Soother deeply heals, moisturizes, and nourishes the skin, which smooths paws and keeps them healthy.
Time to get your paws on this plant-based, powerful balm packed into a chap stick-sized travel stick for easy healing!
Distract, apply, & reward!
With a distraction in tow (training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Twist a small amount of Paw Soother up from the stick and gently rub a generous amount directly over your dog's paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
- Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode!
- Many customers have used baby socks after applying Paw Soother to prevent licking and to create an ultra-healing environment for the paws to absorb the natural butters and oils.
- For the most pawsome results, use with Natural Dog Company’s sister product, PawTection, for added protection and to prevent potential injury.
Most ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in Paw Soother include:
- Cajaput Essential Oil - Highly antiseptic, analgesic, fungicidal, & vulnerary
- Calendula Extract - Natural antioxidant with antibacterial properties to soothe, soften, & heal
- Rosemary Extract - Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
- Jojoba Oil - Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum & is rich with essential healing minerals
- Hemp seed Oil - Potent antioxidant with natural hormone-balancing & anti-inflammatory properties
Remaining essential ingredients: Coconut Oil, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin EWe know dogs love to lick their paws, you can rest assured knowing every single ingredient that goes into our dog products selection are intentionally and carefully sourced. Safe enough for humans, crafted with your dog in mind.