Benji + Moon
Benji + Moon - Leather Collar
Benji + Moon's genuine Leather Dog Collars are made from high quality vegetable-tanned leather and heavy-duty hardware.
Natural with Natural Trim
Please note the tab does not move/is not adjustable.
Why vegetable-tanned leather?
Vegetable tanning is a slow artisanal process using tannic acids that are naturally found in plants. This means no nasty toxins are used in the tanning process. It also offers high durability and strength and a more natural and organic look. It's the perfect choice for your dog's health and the environment.
- Buckle to first hole: 24 cm - to last hole 32 cm
- Length 36.5 cm x 1.4 cm Width
- Buckle to first hole: 33.5 cm - to last hole 41.5 cm
- Length 50cm x 2.2cm Width
- Buckle to first hole: 40 cm - to last hole 49 cm
- Length 52cm x 2.5cm Width
- Buckle to first hole: 49.5 cm - to last hole 58 cm
- Length 60cm x 3cm Width
- Buckle to first hole: 59 cm - to last hole 68.5 cm
- Length 75cm x 3cm Width
Handcrafted in South Africa by master saddle makers.
Pre-conditioned and weather-proofed the oil from your dog’s skin will condition the collar.A few good to knows:
- Light leather will darken in colour with the reverse happening to darker leather
- Hot and dry weather dehydrates leather over time
- Leather that gets wet will stiffen with time, therefore best to dry collars off as soon as possible
- If a clean is necessary a clean damp cloth wipe should do.