Cane Mundi Library
Dog Food Cookbook: 41 Healthy and Easy Recipes for Your Best Friend (Julia Chandler)
Are you looking for healthy recipes for your pet? Are you worried he isn’t getting enough nutrition? Many dog owners are making the switch from commercially produced dog food to homemade dog food, due to its safety and nutritional value. The pet food recalls which have recently made headlines have made dog owners wary of commercial brands.
Every dog needs proper nutrition and you'll have a better chance of providing your dog with good nutrition if you choose to make his food at home. This book will make it easy for you to make the switch from commercial to homemade dog food.
By reading this book, you'll learn:
- What you should feed your dog
- The types of food to avoid and the ingredients to use in moderation
- Tips for making homemade food for your dog
- 41 Quick and easy recipes for dog meals, treats, jerkies, chews, and breath mint Natural and nutritious food will help your dog live healthier and longer.
- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (30 Sept. 2017) Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1977808336
- ISBN-13: 978-1977808332
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.4 x 22.9 cm
About the Author:
Julia Chandler is a health coach and avid reader. She hopes that her books will help you overcome your day-to-day challenges and achieve optimal health, peace, and happiness.