Natural Dog Company - Paw Soother 59ml/118ml Tin
Soothe, heal, & protect your pup's paws!
2 oz tin / 59 ml
4 of tin / 118 ml
Does your pup need some help in the paw department? Are rough, dry paw pads taking away from playtime? Well, Paw Soother is just what you need!
Paw Soother is an all-natural balm that deeply heals, moisturizes, and nourishes your pup's skin, making paws smooth and healthy. This organic healing balm is a vegan, topical balm composed of natural herbs, supple butter, and unique plant oils working to alleviate yucky paw conditions.
Paw soother has your canine companion covered from dry, roughs paws and hyperkeratosis, to dog allergy symptoms, and more!
Your pup (& their paws) will thank you!
Paws are an essential component of your dog’s overall well-being. If dry, rough, cracked, paws leave your canine companion suffering, it’s time to treat them to some Paw Soother.
Paw Soother is an organic, plant-based healing balm crafted to soothe, treat, heal, and protect your pup’s paws. Do you find your dog incessantly licking their paws? Are you concerned with the peeling and cracking happening on the bottoms of their paws? Paw Soother balm is here to help with a plethora of pup-paw related conditions.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
- Scars & wound
- Hyperkeratosis of the paw
- Paw allergy symptoms
- Extreme weather conditions
- Dry & irritated elbows
- And more!
Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. Healthy paws should be hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows dogs to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury.
Paw Soother keeps your pup ready for plenty of playtime, and even the experts love it!
Get your canine’s paws looking and feeling fresh with this convenient, powerful, 100% natural dog balm.
Distract, apply, & reward!
With a distraction in tow (training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Paw Soother directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
- Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode
- Many customers have used baby socks after applying Paw Soother to prevent licking and to create an ultra-healing environment
- For the most pawsome results, use with our PawTection balm for added protection and to prevent potential injury
Most ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life! Some star players in Paw Soother include:
- Cajaput Essential Oil - Highly antiseptic, analgesic, fungicidal, & vulnerary
- Calendula Extract - Natural antioxidant with antibacterial properties to soothe, soften, & heal
- Rosemary Extract - Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
- Jojoba Oil - Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum & is rich with essential healing minerals
- Hemp seed Oil - Potent antioxidant with natural hormone-balancing & anti-inflammatory properties
Remaining essential ingredients: Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Chamomile, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Chamomile
We know dogs love to lick their paws, you can rest assured knowing every single ingredient that goes into these vegan dog products are intentionally and carefully sourced. Safe enough for humans, crafted with your dog in mind.