WAP: 2 - Tick ointment
Effective against ticks / All natural
WAP: 2 Tick ointment is 100% natural and an effective solution to prevent attacks from ticks and spirits parasites. A plant-based alternative with sustainably grown ingredients without pesticides. Kinder to both the dog, people in its surroundings and nature. The unique combination of ingredients is toxic to ticks and other unrests. WAP: 2 Tick ointment affects their general condition in several different ways. Proven effect. Created with nature and the dog’s active life as a great inspiration.
2.02oz / 60ml
Cocos nucifera (Coconut ) oil, Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea paradoxa), Pongamia glabra seed (Karanja) oil, Cedrus atlantica (cedarwood), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Lauric acid, Sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, Vitamin E (Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus seed oil).
Vitamin E = extracted from organically grown and GMO-free soy, triggered in organic sunflower oil.
Organic and Fair-Trade by Ecocert. Biodiversity of the Union for Ethical Bio Trade = Butyrospermum parkii butter
Certified organic by Organic Farmers & Growers = Lavandula angustifolia oil
Certified organic COSMOS/IONC = Pongamia glabra seed oil, Cocos nucifera oil
All ingredients are natural and organic.
Contains lavender oil and D-A-Tocopherol, some dog can be sensitive against essential oils be so be attentive and to any reaction at first use, may cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep away from children. After application wash hands with soap and water. In case of skin irritation or rash, seek medical advice. Shelf life opened packaging: 12 months. Store at room temperature.How to use:
- Spread the fur so that the skin becomes visible and apply the ointment in the dog’s neck and the back of the lumbar spine. Just a little is enough. Application every 14 days.
- Do not apply WAP: 2 tick ointment on wet fur as it is harder for the ointment to attach. For best effect, do not expose the animal to water for the first 24 hours after application
- Recommended not to be used before the dog is 12 weeks old.
- The product is not soluble in water and the effect remains after the rain and other contact with water. Bathing the dog very often, reducing the days between application.
- Avoid getting ointment in the dog’s eyes.
- Please note that there are dogs that can show sensitivity to essential oils. (no cases are reported on this product.) If that happens just stop using the product or cut down on the crowd.
- Only for external use.
The Ingredients in WAP: 2 Tick ointment are carefully selected and well composed and are of the highest class. All ingredients work together to create several levels of effect that lasts. Ticks, flies and other parasites shun the scent of these essential oils. As with all WAP products, quality and impact have been carefully reviewed prior to launch. WAP has high demands on their growers and always look to use the best possible supplier of ingredients for their products. WAP Teams are constantly working on the watchword’s quality, function and design.